|FAQ FOR WINDEV, WEBDEV|
AND WINDEV MOBILE
|FAQ #3519, published on 2010-04-06, updated on 2022-01-15|
|How to update the dongle driver (Windows 7, 10, 11)|
Simply follow these steps:
- Remove (unplug) all dongles
- Download haspdinst.exe tool :
- Open the administrator command line and run: haspdinst.exe -i -ld -fss
- When the message "Sentinel Run-time ... operation successfully completed" is displayed, plug the dongle again and let Windows detect the dongle.
- TCP and UDP ports 475 and 1947 must be opened on firewall, proxy ...
The local driver administration website must be accessible in a web browser :
- Uninstalling the driver can be done with the same haspdinst.exe program :
- Windows insider : this driver is not compatible with the versions of Windows (Preview Builds) deployed as part of the Insider program.
- Apple M1 processor, Microsoft Surface with ARM processor The driver for a local dongle is only available for machines using an Intel x86 processor. Using WINDEV, WEBDEV or WINDEV Mobile on an ARM based machine is only possible when using a network dongle. See FAQ 3067 :
- Remote Desktop/TSE/RDP & Multiple licenses dongle ?
If WINDEV, WEBDEV or WINDEV Mobile is launched remotely through the Windows remote desktop, the key must be of the network/multi workstation type. A single-user key cannot be used remotely through the Windows remote desktop (this is authorized by Teamviewer, VNC...).
- In the case of a network key for a multi-user license, apply the recommendations of this FAQ :
- "Sentinel LDK Licence Manager" service must be started. Make sure this service is running in case the dongle is not seen. If a local key is not recognized, make sure this service is running. Notably:
- port TCP/UDP 1947 must be opened
- set the startup type of the service to Automatic (delayed start)
- check whether any antivirus/spyware is not blocking the service
|Informations contained on this site are the exclusive property of PC SOFT. These informations and logos CANNOT be copied and/or used without a written authorization from PC SOFT. |
© PC SOFT 2004-2022.