|Simply follow these steps:|
1. Remove (unplug) all dongles
2. Download and run https://package.windev.com/pack/addons//hasp/HASPUserSetup.exe
- Under Seven/Vista you may have to answer YES when asked about permission to perform this task.
- Always answer Yes if you're asked to uninstall a previous version.
3. When the message "Sentinel HASP Run-time has been successfully installed is displayed, plug the dongle again and let Windows detect the dongle.
Make sure that the various active security applications (anti-virus, firewall...) leave local communications free
on TCP port 1947.
Remote Desktop/TSE/RDP & Multiple licenses dongle ? If WINDEV, WEBDEV or WINDEV Mobile is
launched remotely through the Windows remote desktop, the key must be of
the network/multi workstation type. A single-user key cannot be used
remotely through the Windows remote desktop (this is authorized by
In the case of a network key for a multi-user license, apply the recommendations of this FAQ : http://faq.windev.com/edit.awp?id=3067
Windows 8, Windows server 2012 : use the command-line version : Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line.zip, instructions are available in the Readme.html.
Windows 10 anniversary update (redstone) : use this update : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/kb/3176938