|FAQ FOR WINDEV, WEBDEV|
AND WINDEV MOBILE
|FAQ #3379, published on 2010-06-02, updated on 2019-12-02|
|How to update the dongle driver ?|
|Simply follow these steps:|
- Goto https://sentinelcustomer.gemalto.com/sentineldownloads...
- Download “Sentinel_HASP_Run-time_ setup.zip”
- Unzip the file
- Remove (unplug) all dongles
- From the just created folder, execute the following command HASPUserSetup.exe (under Seven/Vista you may have to answer YES when asked about permission to perform this task).
- When the message "Sentinel HASP Run-time has been successfully installed is displayed, plug the dongle again and let Windows detect the dongle.
Multiple licenses dongle ? see this FAQ : https://faq.windev.com/edit.awp?id=3067
|Informations contained on this site are the exclusive property of PC SOFT. These informations and logos CANNOT be copied and/or used without a written authorization from PC SOFT. |
© PC SOFT 2004-2021.