Google's contact management functions are based on the Google Contacts API. The Contacts API has been deprecated by Google. Therefore, ggl* functions may fail with the response:
HTTP request failed.
HTTP return code: <HTTPBadRequest>
Server message: <Contacts API is being deprecated.
Migrate to People API to retain programmatic access to Google Contacts. >
Error Code: 600005
Level: Non-fatal error
In order to regain access to contacts, the call to the ggl* functions must be replaced by an equivalent call to the new People API using the RESTSend WLanguage function. People API syntaxes are detailed on the Google website:
An example of code for GglListContact is provided in french here:
The concerned functions are:
* GglDelete: Deletes a contact or a group of contacts.
* GglListContact: Retrieves the list of contacts associated with the specified Google account.
* GglListContactByRequest: Retrieves a list of contacts from custom parameters.
* GglListContactGroup: Retrieves the list of groups of contacts associated with the specified Google account.
* GglRequest: Sends a communication request (HTTP request) to a Google service.
* GglWrite: Creates or updates a contact or a group of contacts.