|FAQ FOR WINDEV, WEBDEV|
AND WINDEV MOBILE
|FAQ #9726, published on 2014-10-27|
|IOS8 upgrade for WINDEV MOBILE 19|
|An upgrade has been made available here (http://www.windev.com/ts/download/19/download.php?PACK=wx19_56s/us/windevmobile/WM190PACKUSIOS8056s.exe) to fix a problem that appeared with IOS8.|
The problem is a change in behaviour between IOS7 and IOS8, when an app enters the background: With IOS7, when going back to the foreground the app resumed its action unchanged. With IOS8 the app was stopped.
The app was stopped because the WINDEV MOBILE framework hold some files opened (and this is something that IOS8 does not tolerate anymore). The current upgrade is to make sure all the files are closed when the app enters background.
This upgrade also includes some fixes :
- In landscape mode, the virtual keyboard was pushing the edit control of the view in IOS8
- Push notification error "registerForRemoteNotificationTypes: is not supported in iOS 8.0 and later."
- GPSGetPosition() error with IOS 8.
- SysIconBadge() inefficient with IOS 8.
- Animation : "Move from right to left" was increasing CPU usage to the point of blocking the app.
- WinChangeLayout was increasing CPU usage to the point of blocking the app.
|Informations contained on this site are the exclusive property of PC SOFT. These informations and logos CANNOT be copied and/or used without a written authorization from PC SOFT. |
© PC SOFT 2004-2018.