|FAQ FOR WINDEV, WEBDEV|
AND WINDEV MOBILE
|FAQ #3519, published on 2010-06-04, updated on 2016-09-08|
|WINDEV, WEBDEV, WINDEV MOBILE|
|How to update the dongle driver (Seven, Windows 10) ?|
|Simply follow these steps:|
1. Goto http://www3.safenet-inc.com/support/hasp-srm/enduser.aspx
2. Click on “Sentinel LDK/HASP/Hardlock/HASP4/HL Run-time Setup” to download Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_ setup.zip
3. Unzip the file
4. Remove (unplug) all dongles
5. From the just created folder, execute the following command HASPUserSetup.exe (under Seven/Vista you may have to answer YES when asked about permission to perform this task).
6. When the message "Sentinel HASP Run-time has been successfully installed is displayed, plug the dongle again and let Windows detect the dongle.
Multiple licenses dongle ? see this FAQ : http://faq.windev.com/edit.awp?id=3067
Windows 8, Windows server 2012 : use the command-line version : Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_cmd_line.zip, instructions are available in the Readme.html.
Windows 10 anniversary update (redstone) : use this update : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/kb/3176938
|Informations contained on this site are the exclusive property of PC SOFT. These informations and logos CANNOT be copied and/or used without a written authorization from PC SOFT. |
© PC SOFT 2004-2017.