|FAQ FOR WINDEV, WEBDEV|
AND WINDEV MOBILE
|FAQ #3380, published on 2010-06-04, updated on 2018-05-25|
|WINDEV, WEBDEV, WINDEV MOBILE|
|How to update the dongle driver (Sentinel HASP Runtime) ?|
|Simply follow these steps:|
1. Goto http://www3.safenet-inc.com/support/hasp-srm/enduser.aspx
2. Download “Sentinel_HASP_Run-time_ setup.zip”
3. Unzip the file
4. Remove (unplug) all dongles
5. From the just created folder, execute the following command HASPUserSetup.exe (under Seven/Vista you may have to answer YES when asked about permission to perform this task).
6. When the message "Sentinel HASP Run-time has been successfully installed is displayed, plug the dongle again and let Windows detect the dongle.
|Informations contained on this site are the exclusive property of PC SOFT. These informations and logos CANNOT be copied and/or used without a written authorization from PC SOFT. |
© PC SOFT 2004-2018.